Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quotes

These are some quotes that help me in particular. I would say the first three quotes are the things I have a hard time with most in my life. But I have been working to better myself, love myself, and know it is all very worth it.

  • You are not responsible for making other people's lives work; they are.
  • You don't need to change yourself; you only need to love yourself.
  • Give all the people in your life permission to be who they are. As you do, you increase your ability to love and accept yourself just as you are.

-Sanaya Roman, Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self

  • Love and accept who you are, not who you will or should be.
  • Do not feel responsible for everyone's happiness. Only they can choose it, you cannot choose it for them.
  • Compassion is the ability to put yourself in the other person's shoes.

-Sanaya Roman, Personal Power through Awareness

1 comment:

Lea said...

Very true. Self acceptance has been the most difficult for me to learn. But, I've finally accepted my uniqueness and I don't try to be like everyone else anymore.

I would also like to thank you for visiting my site and for your kind comment.

Have a great day filled with many blessings

Lea
www.oceanofperspectives.com