Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yay! Enrolled in massage school!

Friday was my last day at the temp office job, and at 10AM Saturday I enrolled at the massage school under their Holistic Health Practitioner program!

Here's what I'll be learning in the first six weeks:
  • Swedish Massage
  • Intro to Senior Massage
  • Intro to Pre-Natal Massage
  • Intro to Deep Tissue Massage
  • Contraindications
  • Anatomy
  • Business/Marketing
  • Body Mechanics
  • Ethics
  • Self Care for the Massage Therapist
  • Student Clinics
And then I can take extra classes during the week night and weekend, which I plan to take. On the menu: reflexology, hot stone massage, herbs & nutrition, and more!

I start in a couple weeks :)

From this morning.
I got the freesia flowers from the farmers' market yesterday.

No comments: