Sunday, May 31, 2009

my sweet husband

Wow, it actually seems like I will be able to take that acupressure workshop! It's not finalized yet, but its chances are a lot higher than before. My husband should be coming into some money this week which will be more than enough to cover it. Even more touching though is that this money, which we have known is coming for a few months now, was earned by my husband. The plan was to use it to buy him a new laptop since his current one is owned by his job. Then today my husband shared with me his idea to use that money to help finance my massage education! I totally was not expecting that and made sure he was absolutely alright with it.

It really touches me soul that he cares that much about my passion, education and happiness. I am so blessed and fortunate to have him in my life.

P.S.-- I will be quite impressed if I get to take this acupressure workshop since only a month or so ago I was so worked up over it but didn't see how I could afford it, leaving it up to some "miracle" to cover it for me. It would be just one more example of how awesome & extraordinary life unfolds.

No comments: