Acupressure is an ancient healing art which uses the same theory and points as Acupuncture, utilizing fingertips rather than needles. This class combines learning the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Qi Gong movements with the study of Acupressure. The focus will be on the history, philosophy, scientific studies and practical applications of acupressure.
- You will learn to utilize specific points on yourself and others to improve:vitality , reduce fatigue, releive neck and shoulder tension and basic tuina massage for relaxation.
- Included in this Foundations class are study and learn:
- Meridian body clock
- 100 + points, location, function, combination, uses
- Assessments through pulse, tongue, face reading, palpitation, asking questions...
- Basic 5 Elements
- Anatomy - internal organs, skeletal structure
- Qi Gong - Eight Pieces of Brocade
- Hands-on supervised practice every day of this course